The WildChina Marketing Intern will be an integral part of the WildChina Education team in the Shanghai or Beijing office. The new Intern will work closely with the Education & Marketing staff to create content for WildChina’s digital marketing campaigns and will represent the Education team on key cross-team initiatives. We are looking for a native English speaker to assist the Education team for at least a 2-month time period. Position starts immediately.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Managing and creating content for the WildChina blog
- Collaborating with the Sales team to create new site descriptions for WildChina clients
- Managing sections of the WildChina website including optimizing the site for SEO
- Assisting with planning and execution of Marketing campaigns
- Assisting with longer-term Marketing initiatives
Qualifications and experience should include:
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to work under deadlines and submit work in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese (desirable)
- Background in Marketing and/or working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter, ability to think creatively about problem-solving
- Interest in China and the tourism industry
Interested candidates should send résumé, writing samples, and cover letter to email@example.com.