WildChina Corporate Services is looking for leaders in the MICE travel industry to join its innovative team in Beijing or Shanghai.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for developing and managing relationships with international travel agents and incentive houses to take a leading role in WildChina’s fastest growing department.
Subject to experience + great opportunities to travel + company benefits
Role responsibilities will include:
- Actively expanding WildChina’s corporate portfolio by developing and maintaining relationships with overseas MICE travel agents & incentive houses
- Providing insight into the market and identifying new business opportunities
- Developing on-trend corporate programs for overseas companies that meet and exceed their needs
- Designing experiential itineraries and ensuring WildChina’s high operational standards are seamlessly executed on-trip
- Developing and constantly improving SOPs for your market
- Representing WildChina at client-facing events and program orientations
- Traveling across China with our clients as an inspiring and professional program leader, constantly seeking new ways to improve our experiential programs
Qualifications and experience should include:
- An undergraduate degree or above, overseas background is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with overseas travel agents & incentive houses in the inbound travel industry, specializing in MICE travel
- A proactive, highly organized working style with keen attention to detail
- Exceptionable communication and relationship-building skills
- Exceptionable teamwork and leadership skills
- Native or fluent English language skills, fluent in Mandarin Chinese for daily communication
- A proven ability to adapt to and thrive in a cross-cultural environment
Interested candidates should send résumé, writing samples, and cover letter to email@example.com.