WildChina is looking for a qualified Operations Intern to join our WildChina Education Operations team in Beijing. Our education department customizes and delivers the best LOTC (learning-outside-the-classroom) experiences for international schools and top educational institution around the world. We are seeking a full-time intern who can participate in various stages of itinerary design and project operations.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the search for accommodation, venues, vendors, experts, instructors and etc. resources for the new educational programs
- Assist in booking logistical services
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of pre-departure pack for clients
- Assist in carrying out assessments for programs
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of proposals
- Assist in the auditing of adventure activity, accommodation, transportation etc.
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort emails
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Assist in writing articles about educational programs which will be released on social media
- Assist in budgeting and costing for every educational program
Qualifications and experience should include:
- Undergraduate student in Beijing majoring in Tourism, English or Education
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to learn about the following industries: education, travel & tourism, events & project management
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Interested candidates should send résumé, writing samples, and cover letter to email@example.com.