Beshan Gāi month is upon us and there are just over 3 weeks to go until our 60 carefully selected artisans, from Xinjiang to Yunnan, converge in Beijing in celebration of artisanal culture.
In the lead up the event series you have the chance to win some amazing prizes by joining us for a Beshan Gāi treasure hunt.
Friday the 23rd will see Beijing’s Central Business district transformed into a foodie’s paradise as China’s food focused artisans set up shop in Rosewood Beijing. On Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th, The Opposite House in central Sanlitun will be the place to be as artisans and craftsmen specializing in everything from Tibetan handmade jewelry to Jingdezhen Ceramics exhibit and sell their handcrafted treasures.
How the Treasure Hunt Works:
2. Look out for graphics that look a little like this:
3. Each prize on offer will have its own unique image and we will announce a few each week in the lead up to the bazaar.
HINT: The first prizes to be announced are [drumroll please]: A weekend package in Dali, Yunnan courtesy of WildChina, 1000RMB to spend in Rosewood Beijing’s Bistrot B restaurant and lounge and a weekend brunch for 2 a The Opposite House’s Sureno.
4. Once you’ve spotted the graphics from there it is really very simple… just share the graphics of the prizes you want to win on your own timeline (if you share on WeChat then send us a screenshot)
5. Once you have shared the post, your name will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
6. Come to Beshan Gāi 2016 and search for your treasure. You can find the name of the winner on the table of the artisan who offered the prize.
Please note: To collect your prize you must attend Beshan Gāi 2016