It’s that time of year again, Art Basel is coming to Hong Kong! And, with the recent lifting of travel restrictions, there is really nothing holding you back.
With a little over a month left before the Hong Kong show opens, the time to move is now. All the Art Basel Hong Kong 2023 details are below, including our tips on where to stay and how to make the most of your time in Hong Kong. Read on and get in touch to start planing your trip!
Art Basel Hong Kong 2023 dates
March 21 to 25, 2023
- March 21: Invitation-only private viewings
- March 22: Bookable private viewing
- March 23-25: Bookable public viewing
Convention & Exhibition Centre (1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai)
Ticket prices range from 200 HKD (~35 USD) for a one-day pass to 3,500 HKD (445 USD) for a Premier Pass. Art Basel Hong Kong 2023 Tickets must be booked online, in advance, and can be done so via the below link.
Art Basel Hong Kong 2023 will feature 177 exhibitors from 32 countries and territories. Learn more about the galleries via the below link.
Where to stay
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong (A 250m, 5-minute walk to/from the venue)
- St. Regis Hong Kong (A 500m, 10-minute walk to/from the venue)
- Upper House (A 1.2km, 15-minute walk to/from the venue)
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong (A 2km, 30-minute walk to/from the venue)
- Four Seasons Hong Kong (A 2km, 30-minute walk to/from the venue)
Where to get that Michelin-star meal
within a 1-mile radius of the venue
- *Rùn (Cantonese)
- *Xin Rong Ji (Taizhou)
- *Seventh Son (Cantonese)
- *Liu Yuan Pavilion (Shanghainese)
- **L’Envol (French Contemporary)
How to further VIP your Hong Kong experience
- Get VIP arrival and departure services at the airport for fast-tracking your arrival and departure in and out of Hong Kong
- Relax in a private chauffeured transfer to/from the airport at the start and end of your trip
- Soar over the city for an unparalleled view of Hong Kong in a private helicopter tour
- Jet off across the water to remote islands and isolated beaches in a chartered yacht
Other things to do in Hong Kong
We recommend adding a few days on to either end of your trip to dive deeper into the culture, history and nature of Hong Kong.
From trapsing the once-walled-off grounds of the historic Walled City to dipping into a local’s home in the traditional Sham Shui Po neighborhood to hiking the lush hills of the New Territories, Hong Kong has something to offer for every type of traveler, first-timers and long-time-residents alike.
Get in touch, tell us more about you, and we’ll send over a customized itinerary just for you!